Please join us for a fun-filled evening, a night of surprises.
Where: Grand Ballroom, Hilton Sydney, 488 George Street, Sydney
When: Saturday, 1st September 2018, 6.30pm for 7pm
Celebrity MC: Leigh Sales, journalist and author and the host of the ABC's 7.30
Entertainment: Jellybean Jam, Award winning, Internationally acclaimed Read more
Dress: Cocktail attire with a touch of New York
Includes: Pre-dinner drinks, 3 course meal, beer, wine and soft drinks
Should you have any special dietary requirements, please advise the Foundation.
Our pre-Ball online Auction is now LIVE. To bid, please click here. If you are not attending our Ball, you are still able to bid. After placing a bid, you can place a 'Max Bid' which will mean the system bids for you up to that amount. Following our Ball, if you are the highest bidder the Foundation will contact you. Happy bidding!
All Auction Items have been donated and 100% of proceeds fund Trish Foundation research.
Guests bidding in our Electronic Auction will use their mobile phones.
If you are unable to attend our Ball and would like to make a secure online donation, we would be so grateful. Please click on the donate button.
Early-bird price* ..................................................... $225
Tickets not paid for by 13th August ........................... $245
Tables of 10 ......................................................... $2,250
Corporate VIP Tables for 10 people ......................... $4,300
* Tickets paid for by 13th August will go into the draw to win a night's accommodation at Hilton Sydney on the evening of the Ball.
Tables are available for 10 people or alternatively, the Foundation will seat you at a table.
Corporate VIP Tables include:
* Drinks and canapés for 10 people 6pm-7pm in the exclusive Trish VIP Lounge with mystery celebrities.
* Prizes awarded prior to commencement of the Ball
* Preview of some of the evening's auction items
* Accommodation for 2 at Hilton Sydney on the evening
* Corporate table for 10 in a prime position
* Corporate logo featured on the large screens, program and Foundation's website
* Recognition of your corporate support from the lectern during the evening
* 24 Tickets in the Gala Raffle
* Recognition in the Foundation's newsletter distributed bi-annually to the MS community, over 1,500 Corporations, organisations and individuals
* Display materials promoting your Corporation on the night
* Limited parking included
To buy a Corporate VIP Table or for additional information, please call Carol Langsford on 0410 410491.
Trish MS New York, New York Ball Parking Special:
Parking for $15.00 at Secure Parking, Hilton Sydney. Book online from 1st August at https://au.secure-a-spot.com and select weekend parking. Enter promotional code TRISH18 to receive your discounted parking.
$20.50 – Wilson Parking, Citigroup Centre, adjacent to Hilton Sydney – book online at www.bookabay.com.au
$8 – Wilson Parking, QVB Carpark – validate your ticket at the Security Office on Level 3
If you wish to stay at the Hilton Sydney on the evening of the Ball, a special rate of $359 for two people ($339 for one person) in a Hilton King Guest Room Plus will apply, which includes Buffet Breakfast in the Glass Restaurant (limited rooms available). Bookings should be made direct with the Hotel, Lien Pham on +61 02 9265 6047 or email email@example.com quoting you are attending the Trish Foundation’s Ball and code GTRIM.